The Rituals Journal by Natalie MacNeil
This transformative journal guides readers through daily rituals and writing exercises for gratitude, renewal, and self-care. Delivered in a radiant package with colorful watercolor illustrations, foil stamping, gilded edges, and a ribbon marker, plus plenty of blank space for reflection, The Rituals Journal is an encouraging handbook for anyone looking to nourish the mind, body, and spirit through simple practices for well-being.
• NOURISH BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT: Use this guided journal to embark upon daily rituals and writing exercises that will bring gratitude, renewal, and self-care.
• A RADIANT PACKAGE: This eye-catching journal is a beautiful object to display on a desk or nightstand. Foil stamping, gilded edges, and a ribbon marker, plus colorful watercolor illustrations throughout the pages, make it a joy to write in.
• START YOUR TRANSFORMATION TODAY: If you're interested in spirituality, mysticism, and rituals, want to improve your self-care or well-being, or are thinking of starting a gratitude or reflection practice, this journal is a perfect place to begin.
• PERFECT FOR JOURNALERS: If you already have a habit of journaling, Rituals Journal will show you ways to enhance it by incorporating self-care and well-being exercises.
• INCLUDES: Hardcover journal, 5 x 7 inches, 120 lined pages, full-color illustrations throughout, gilded edges, ribbon page marker