The Spunky Cauldron, Inc.
Gemstone Well Crystal Elixir Pet Bowl
BENEFITS OF OUR CRYSTAL INFUSED PET WATER BOWL
- Keep Your Pet Healthy and Vibrant - The 20-ounce crystal elixir pet dish allows your pet to drink vital gem water, just like getting it fresh out of a mountain spring! It also encourages your fur baby to drink more water and stay well hydrated.
- Easily Experiment with Your Own Gem-Water Recipes - You can use the set of amethyst, rose quartz, and clear quartz gemstones included, or you can add any crystals of your choosing to create your own crystal infused water recipes!
- Protect Your Pet - The lotus-shaped crystal chamber keeps the gemstones safely where pets can't touch them.
- Protect Your Home - The sturdy silicone base won't scratch floors or other surfaces, and won't get knocked around by pets.
- Combine Beauty and Function - The two-piece dishwasher-safe design makes cleaning the bowl a cinch.
- Specifications - 20oz lead-free glass bowl to hold water or food.
- Lifetime Warranty - We STAND behind all of our High-Quality Products!
TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN: YOU LOVE CRYSTALS, AND YOU LOOOOVE ANIMALS
Your Pet Will Appreciate The Love & Energy
Meet the world’s first indirect-method crystal elixir pet bowl that allows you to swap out the crystals and use any of your choosing! Now you can give your pet the high vibe life with the Crystal Elixir Pet Bowl from Gemstone Well!
Stress Is Real, But Good Vibes Are Real Too
GIVE YOUR PETS THE HIGH VIBE LIFE
We STAND behind all of our High-Quality Products!
Gemstone Well stands behind all of our high-quality products. With everything we manufacture, we use the best processes and materials available. We do the little things to ensure a great product.
Despite your best efforts to protect and care for your crystal pet bowl, we recognize that it's glass with stones and that accidents occasionally happen. Happily, for you, your purchases covered by a lifetime warranty! If the glass in your crystal pet bowl breaks for any reason whatsoever (dropped, gem chamber overfilled, cracked, etc.), then you can order a replacement glass bowl body to go with your original lids and gemstones. Your replacement glass is FREE; all you have to pay for is the shipping and handling!