October Full Moon in Aries 2022
This October 2022 Full Moon in Aries is the Hunter's Moon, happens right on the heels of yet another eclipse season, and just after Pluto goes direct.
This full moon in Aries is all about taking back our power from past events, people from our past (or present), places we’ve been, etc. and using that reclaimed power to heal past hurts in order for us to be able to grow into the person we are meant to be.
Don’t be afraid of doing this shadow work - embrace it and it’s process. This shadow work and the transformation it will help begin are for you and you alone. So don’t be afraid to put yourself first during this process. Lots of self love, self grace, and me time is essential. So don’t be afraid to be a hermit and tell people “no”.
During this time of self introspection, shadow work, and calling back our power be sure to use your herb, essential oil, and crystal allies. Here are our suggestions!
- Labradorite - great for helping our intuition
- Opalite - helps give insight to hidden feelings and things that need to be worked through
- Serpentine - helps with times of change/transitions
- Black Obsidian - great stone for shadow work and protection
- Lapis Lazuli - gives us the confidence and helps us call back our power
- Peppermint - It provides the push needed to bring change to one's life
- Arnica flowers - helps bring insight and increases our intuition
- Bay leaves - to write down and burn what we need to release
- Mustard seed - gives courage and faith - helps us get through that shadow work
- Pink roses - helps us with self love and giving ourselves grace